PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Dallas office
- Specializes in providing multi-jurisdictional transaction tax services, including audit defense representation, tax recovery, research, and education to clients in a variety of industries.
- Practice focus includes oil and gas, chemical refining, manufacturing, and newspaper industries.
- Board of Directors, SALT Development Program, Ryan
- Responsible for the administration and development of Ryan’s internal continuing professional education courses.
- Officer, SALT Development Program, Ryan
PUBLIC SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Auditor, Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
Ms. Kim lectures on various tax topics for Ryan clients and the Ryan Professional Development Program. Additionally, she has appeared as a speaker for the following organizations:
- Interstate Tax Corporation, Sales and Use Tax Planning
- National Business Institute
- New York University, Institute on State and Local Taxation
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
BOARD & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Dallas/Fort Worth State Tax Association
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Accounting, Texas A&M University